Company Annual Filing

Annual Return Filing for Company. All companies (private limited company, one person company, limited company, section 8 company, etc) are required to file an annual return with the MCA every year.

DPT-3 Return of Deposits/Loans

DPT–3 form is the statement return which is required to be filed by every company other than a government company which has accepted deposits as per the definition mentioned in section 73.

MSME Return

MSME Form-1 (MCA) is to be filed by those specified companies whose outstanding payment to MSMEs suppliers is exceeding 45 days.Date of Notification:In context to Order dated January 22, 2019, issued under Section 405

BEN-2 Return of Beneficial Interest

Form BEN-2 is the form where the beneficial owner who is required to declare a disclosure to the Registrar his interest in the shares of the company in 30 days acquiring such Ben Int in company.


Financial Services covers the functioning of Banks, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies and the National Pension System